Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holli Pocket @ Rockabilly

After learning Holli Pocket by Holli Thespian released a t-shirt for men, I was naturally curious. She has always been one of my favorite designers even though her market is currently an all female one. Something about her style just allures me to her blog. This shirt is comes in a set of 3 and has a hud to change shirt color and the color of the wings. Swoon. Check it out guys. 





T-Shirt: Holli Pocket - Rockin' Da Pocket Winged Tipped Shirts @ Rockabilly
Jeans: Speakeasy Huf Jeans
Tattoo: Speakeasy Don't Get it Twisted
Shoes: 2REAL Shoes - F Wings
Hair: Taketomi - Jirou Blondes
Ears: Aitui Stretched Ear



Mariah Carey - Obsessed 

1 comment:

  1. Awwe.. I knew her male shirts were going to be awesome I love them and it was a fantastic IDEA.. So nice to see a man blog it.. YAY.. You look Fab!

    ReplyDelete